Inventory item returns are allowed up to 30 days from the date of shipment.
- Items must be in new, unused, undamaged, and re-saleable condition.
- Item not in re-saleable condition will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- Shipping costs to return items are at the expense of the customer.
- A return number must be obtained prior to returning an inventory item. This number must be printed clearly on the outside of the box. Items received without a return number or boxes not clearly indicating the return number will be returned at the customer’s expense.
- Return Authorization numbers are valid for 30 days. If the item is not returned within 30 days, the customer must obtain a new return number.
- Packages without RMA numbers will be refused.
- All returns are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% (fifteen percent) of the invoice.
SHORTAGES & DAMAGES
Short shipments and damaged parts should be reported within 5 business days of package receipt.
WARRANTY & LIABILITY
Each item carries the full warranty of the manufacturer for up to 90 days. All claims will be limited to the purchase price. Shipping charges are not refunded. We assume no obligation on the part of any manufacturer except to process warranty claims to the manufacturer on behalf of our customers.